| WHAT WILL I BE LEARNING IN THIS COLLEGE/CAREER PATHWAY?
- You will first learn manufacturing processes and basic mechanical, electrical, and fluid
power principles and practices used in manufacturing environments.
- Manufacturing Trends covers basic concepts in manufacturing operations and plant floor layout in the production environment.
- You will gain an understanding of robotic principles including basic theory, robot safety, robotic
classifications, applications, socioeconomic impact, work cell design, robot programming, and sensor and actuator interfacing.
- Students will have the opportunity to design, program and troubleshoot computer controlled machine
logic and production processes in a project oriented learning environment.
- This course will use classroom, lab, and online simulation and
programing to prepare students for Certified Production Technician
Testing for MSSC Certification.